Title: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Baileyâ„¢
Game Platform: Wiiâ„¢
Release Date: November 2009
Rating: E for Everyone
Developer: Cat Daddy Games
If youâ€™re ready to soar through the air as a human cannonball, perform with magnificent Bengal tigers, defy gravity on a motorcycle in the Spherical Miracle, dazzle the crowd with aerial acrobatics, clown around in a juggling jamboree and dance with an exotic Asian elephant â€¦ then youâ€™re ready for the fun and thrill that can only be experienced at Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey.
- Created by the developers of the multi-million seller â€œCarnival Gamesâ€
- Enjoy over 40 action-packed games spanning from the back stage to the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Big Top, including 8 multiplayer games
- Hone your circus skills to become certified to perform in the exciting ZING ZANG ZOOMâ„¢ and Barnumâ€™s FUNundrum show tents!
- Earn over 100 wacky prizes and wearables including dancing popcorn, elephant painting, show costumes, corn dog trio, Ringling Bros. show posters, squirt flowers, your own personal spotlight, balloon animals and more!
- Test your agility using the Wii balance board in Ringling Bros. Romp, Aerial Artistry and more!
What Nintendo Dad Thought of Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey for Wii
It took a long time to get to the Big Top.Â You spend a lot of time honing your skills on the back lot and getting certified.Â Some of them were super fun (tightrope walking and clown pie fights) and some not so much (singing dog chorus).Â Along the way you earn Barnum Bucks to buy costumes or items like cotton candy.Â My problem with this is there seemed to be no real purpose for after being bought.
I liked that I could use the Wii Fit Balance Board for some games.Â Overall, it is a great family game.Â My daughter enjoyed playing it with me.Â Â She enjoyed the bright colors and fun of it.
Overall I give it a 3 1/2 out of 5 stars.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.