When your child is ready you will know but here are 8 signs that my daughter, Danni, showed that she was ready.
- She wet or pooped in her diaper about the same time everyday usually following a meal.
- When I went to the bathroom she always wanted to come with me. She would imitate me in the even though she didn’t have the proper equipment.
- Asked a ton of questions about what I was doing in the bathroom and what was what.
- She woke up every morning with a dry diaper meaning she could hold it throughout the night.
- She was able to pull her pants and diaper up and down.
- She let me know that she had gone in her diaper. “Daddy, you need to change me.” This always seemed to happen when I was in a rush to get out the door.
- Wanted to do things by herself. “I can do it.”
- Got highly upset if things were not in the right place. Like her shoes.
What signs is your child showing? Check out my review of Potty Tots for a great tool in potty training.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.